Lemania, Military watch made for the Czech Republic Air Force Made circa 1939. Fine, center second, cushion shaped, water-resistant, stainless steel.
During WW2, the Czech Republic in exile commissioned military watches from three Swiss manufacturers; Eterna, Longines and Lemania with similar specifications.
This particular watch is in impeccable condition with a unpolished case. Dial and hands appeared untouched and unstained.
- International Watch Co., Schaffhausen, Mark XI. Made for the Royal Air Force in 1952 with case back engraving: G6B / 346 and 2XXX / 52.
- This particular watch was issued to the Royal Air Force in 1952.
- This IWC Mark XI is in outstanding condition and is accompanied by a certificate of origin to confirm its pedigree.
- The Rolex GMT-Master was created to display multiple timezones at once for Pan-Am pilots as they began to operate more transatlantic flights, and became one of the most popular “tool” watches in the aviation industry.
- The present example has it all; gilt Tropical dial with exclamation point and a pointed crown guard. It is preserved in excellent overall condition, with a very thick case, beautiful defined lugs. It has a striking brown tropical dial l with beautiful gilt writing and luminous numerals that have aged in a uniform tone. Perfect for the most discerning collector.
- Heuer Autavia "Viceroy" Automatic Chronograph, Ref. 1163 T. Made in 1970's. Fine, tonneau-shaped, self-winding, water-resistant, stainless steel wristwatch with round button chronograph, registers, tachometer and date.
- In the 1970's, Brown & Williamson reached out to Heuer, with the idea that they would advertise a Heuer Autavia model through the promotion of their Viceroy cigarettes.
- The Viceroy campaign was a success for Heuer and benefitted the Heuer dealers.
- F.P. Journe Chronomètre Bleu, circa 2016 Very fine and rare, tantalum chronometer wristwatch and a tantalum F.P. Journe buckle. Accompanied by a fitted box, warranty card and instruction booklet.
- The case is made of tantalum, a unique metal as heavy as platinum and extremely hard which makes it very difficult to machine.
- The watch has an incredible iridescent blue dial which is made in house by FP Journe. It is the most complicated dial made by the Manufacture.
- A movement made entirely in Gold with a double barrel 56 hour power reserve and an invisible gear train.