Patek Philippe, Genève, Aquanaut, Ref. 5167A. Sold in February 2018. Fine, cushion-shaped, center seconds, self-winding, water- resistant, stainless steel wristwatch with date and Patek Philippe black rubber "tropical" strap with stainless steel double deployant clasp. Accompanied by the certificate of origin, original fitted box, instruction booklet. Under warranty until February 2020.
Pierre Kunz "Spirit of Challenge" double retrograde with Moon phase wristwatch, automatic, water- resistant, titanium wristwatch with retrograde minute and hour, moon phases and a titanium Pierre Kunz buckle. with original box, certificate and manual.
Pierre Kunz, born in 1959, is an independent swiss watchmaker established in Geneva.
Moon Phase Omega, Speedmaster Professional, Ref. 3576.50.00. Made in the 2000s. Fine, asymmetric, water-resistant, stainless steel wristwatch with round button chronograph, moon phases, date, registers, tachometer and a stainless steel Omega bracelet with deployant clasp signed Speedmaster Professional. Accompanied by the original warranty.
- Omega, Speedmaster Professional X-33, Ref. TS 186. Late 1990's, 1st generation.
- The watch integrated the latest technical features required by professional flight and space crew, including a 24- hour alarm sound system with a loudness of at least 80 decibels.
- The name “X-33” was originally used by Omega watchmakers as a code name in the development of the watch, but was kept on as its commercial name.
- Price: $1,695
- Special Edition released in 2010 featuring a composite case - harder than ceramic and lighter than steel and titanium.
- 8 Day Power reserve, indicated on the dial with the text "8 Giorni Brevatto", a nod to the historic models produced for the Italian Navy
- Price: $8,900