Omega, “Speedmaster CK 2998" Ref. 322.214.171.124.02.001. Made in a limited series of 2998 examples in 2016.
Accompanied by original fitted box and warranty.
- Lemania, Military watch made for the Czech Republic Air Force Made circa 1939. Fine, center second, cushion shaped, water-resistant, stainless steel.
- During WW2, the Czech Republic in exile commissioned military watches from three Swiss manufacturers; Eterna, Longines and Lemania with similar specifications.
- This particular watch is in impeccable condition with a unpolished case. Dial and hands appeared untouched and unstained.
- Reference 2915 was the first Speedmaster reference, and the first chronograph with tachometer scale on the bezel. It was produced for only two years, from 1957-1959 before being replaced by the Speedmaster reference 2998.
- The present 2915 contains one of the earliest movements produced, and is preserved in excellent, original condition.