- Lemania Tropical Black Dial oversized Chronograph Steel Lemania, with 15TL. Made in the 1940s. Fine, stainless steel, a wristwatch with oval-button chronograph, register, and tachometer.
- The present watch is a fine example of a Lemania chronograph with a Lemania-signed dial. An incredible Tropical dial combined with a very large crisp steel case, and beautifully aged luminous numerals and hands
- Price: $6,750
- Eberhard & Co. was established in La-Chaux-de-Fonds in 1887. Eberhard was a purveyor to the Italian Military during the Second World War along with Officine Panerai.
- In 1935, Eberhard introduced this watch, a rather unique chronograph with two buttons featuring stop and start functions without the need of a reset.
- With its 39.5 mm. case, this watch stands well out of the crowd of its counterparts of the time.
- Price: $6,950
The SuperCompressor diver is perhaps one of the most sought-after vintage Longines.
Patented in 1956 by Ervin Piquerez SA (EPSA), the SuperCompressor case possessed a unique sealing system that set it apart from other dive watch cases of the day.
Of all the companies that used it, those by Longines are among the rarest.